Talents are additional passives that can be selected starting at level 20. Talents are widely varied and can give raw stats, reduce the cooldowns of skills or give skills additional affects. There are a total of 8 talent slots available with a new slot being unlocked at level 20 and every 5 levels after up to level 55. Below is a list of the talents available to the trickster.
List of Talents
The talents available to the trickster are split into three schools: Grace, Valor, and Hope.
Attacking a grass debuff enemy increases their cast time by 3% for 10 seconds.
When a summoning skill activates, Lighthearted is amplified, increasing overall defense by 3% (Stacks up to 3 times)
Decreases skill cooldown by 20%
Rose thorns are enhanced, dealing an additional damage of 30% of your attack to enemies.
Enhances Green Thumb. Regenerates 30% of your health and grants you invincibility for 5 seconds.
Increases health generation by 5% when Agnas the Cuddly is summoned.
Increases physical defense by 20%.
Enhances Starlight Cloud. Drops starlight with 40% of your attack included 5 times. Stuns enemies for 5 seconds and increases physical and magical defense of allies by 20% for 1 minute.
Increases magic attack by 10% when Letonsia is summoned
Increases critical damage defense by 300.
Enhances Invigorating Light. Deals an additional damage of 5% in proportion to mana. The memory of the droplets decrease the cast time of allies by 15% and increase overall attack by 15% for 40 seconds.
Decreases skill cooldown by 10%
Increases overall defense by 20% when Pink Plush Letonsia is summoned.
Increases magic defense by 30%.
Enhances Festival of Light. When firecrackers are triggered, damage that includes 50% of attack is dealt. Successful attacks regenerate health of allies by 15% (up to 60%).
Joy and Delight
Decreases cast time by 5%.
Successful attacks increases attack by 5% for 5 seconds.
Peppy but Deadly
Increases damage by 3% in proportion to mana.
Decrease PvP defense of enemies by 10% for 30 seconds.
Decreases skill cooldown by 20%.
A second and full charged hit has a chance to summon Treble, dealing area damage and at a chance, stunning enemies.
Enhances Green Thumb, restores 100% of health and increases max mana 30% for 30 seconds.
Increases move speed by 10% for 10 seconds.
Restores mana by 3% per second.
Increases PvP attack by 20% for 30 seconds.
Enhances Starlight Cloud. Drops starlight with 50% of your attack included 5 times. Successful attacks increase critical damage defense of allies by 500 for 1 minute.
A second or full charged hit has a chance to activate a state of lockdown for 2 seconds and increases max mana by 20% for 10 seconds.
Increases PvP attack by 20%.
Enhances Invigorating Light. Inflicts additional damage of 7% in proportion to mana. Successful attacks increase critical damage of allies by 500 for 1 minute.
A second or full charged hit has a chance to summon Nartan, inflicting continuous bleed damage equal to 10% of your damage.
Increases PvP resistance by 10%.
Enhances Festival of Light. Deals an additional 50% damage and increases your attack by 50% for 1 minute.
Decreases cast time by 5%.
Increases duration of Cheerful Energy by 10 seconds.
Summons Hive at a chance of 10% after using, dealing focused damage to the enemy.
Radiance increases when a grass skill activates, increasing the max health of allies by 10% for 1 minute.
Enhances Green Thumb. You become invincible for 7 seconds.
Air of Confidence
Attacking grass, flower, or rose debuff enemies increases buff effect by 5%.
Increases magic attack by 20%.
Enhances Starlight Cloud. Drops starlight with 40% of your attack included 5 times. Restores your mana by 20%. Successful attacks increases physical and magic attack of allies for 1 minute.
Increases the duration of the buff that activates upon attacking a grass, flower, or rose enemy by 10 seconds.
Increases move speed by 20%.
Enhances Invigorating Light. Deals an additional damage of 5% in proportion to mana. Increases evasion by 10% and overall defense by 15% for allies for 40 seconds.
Increases fountain's health regeneration by 5%.
Increases magical critical rate by 5%.
Enhances Festival of Light. When firecrackers are triggered, damage that includes 50% of attack is dealt. Successful attacks grant invincibility to nearby allies momentarily.
When multiple talents from the same school of talents are placed consecutively on the talent page a synergy bonus is activated. The synergy bonus is cumulative and depends on the school and number of talents.
Synergy Bonus Table
Number of Synergy links
Break Constitution Limit
Break Willpower Limit
Break Intelligence Limit
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.